The environmentally friendly, fast setting, fast curing mortar that is resistant to chloride penetration.
NATCEM 35 is a fast setting and fast curing mortar with a rapid strength gain that is resistant to chloride penetration, consisting of a blend of NATCEM Reg.31 Cement Binder, specially selected dried graded aggregates all passing a 2mm sieve and retarders.
- Waterproof renders
- Work in and around sewers
- Industrial floor repairs
- Work in food factories
- Concrete repair
- Work in and around the sea
- Animal sheds and silage pits
- Garage pits
- Basement tanking
- Farm yards and cess pits
- Pipe joints and benching
- Sealing garage pits
- Fast general repairs and construction work
- Work wherever pollution or chemical attack is likely
- Suitable for overhead and horizontal work
- Fast setting
- Excellent adhesion
- Low shrinkage
- Low modulus of elasticity makes it very effective on poor or friable substrates
- Excellent resistance to pure water and sulphated water
- Excellent resistance to aggressive chemicals
- Very good cohesion and mixing
- Fine compact surface
- No curing necessary. It can be coated, covered or painted as soon as setting is complete
- Can be used in wet conditions
- Can be used under water
- High Strength
- Low carbon dioxide permeability
- Low water permeability.
NATCEM 35 is designed to commence setting at 35 minutes and finish setting at 40 mins at 20°c. In winter NATCEM 35 can be used down to 0°c. The set will be slower but can be accelerated by using warm water. In very hot temperatures the set will be faster and can be slowed by using cold water.
Generally 1 x 25kg bag of NATCEM 35 mixed with 3.6 litres of water will produce 10 litres of finished mortar.