Zinc silicates from hempel are highly weather and abrasion resistant and ideal when chemical resistance is essential. Complying with internationally recognized standards, these coatings are some of the best available on the market and will give your substrates excellent protection.
Hempel’s Galvosil 15700
- Solvent-borne, self-curing, inorganic
- Excellent chemical resistance within the pH range 6-9
- Highly weather and abrasion resistant
- Cathodic protection of local mechanical damage
- In compliance with SSPC-Paint 20, type 1, level 1 and ISO 12944-5
Hempel’s Shopprimer ZS 15890
- Solvent-borne zinc ethyl silicate shopprimer
- Quick drying
- Complies with IMO MSC.215(82) as shopprimer for ballast tank coating systems
- Complies with IMO MSC.288(87) as shopprimer for cargo oil tank systems
For free technical advice, a quote or product support, please call us on 01933 426225 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, use our enquiry form and we will respond shortly.