Zinsser Gardz is a unique water-based sealer for porous and potential problem surfaces. Gardz® is formulated to deeply penetrate and dry to a hard, moisture resistant film that seals and binds down porous, chalky and crumbling surfaces, paints and textured finishes.
For technical advice, or a quote please call; 01933 426225, email; firstname.lastname@example.org or simply use our enquiry form.
Deeply penetrating any problem surfaces, the coating dries to a rock-hard, water-resistant finish; this protects surfaces from damage during the next redecorating project.
Gardz® is recommended for damaged drywall, new drywall, spackling and joint compound skim coats, plaster, calcimine, uncoated wallpaper, wallcovering adhesive residue, textured paint and more.
- Repairs torn paper on damaged drywall, eliminates bubbles
- Seals old wallpaper adhesive
- Water-based, low odour, dries clear
- Dries fast to a hard, moisture-proof film
- Binds down chalky surfaces
- Can be applied to high-pH surfaces
- Cleans up with soap and water