Zinga is a unique form of corrosion protection because it provides both active and passive protection in a form that’s as easy to apply as a standard paint.
Zinga is a one-component anti-corrosion zinc coating system which contains a minimum of 96% zinc in the dry film. Its unique formula provides environmentally safe cathodic protection to steel comparable with hot-dip galvanising, with the added advantage that it can be applied as though it were a paint.
The Film Galvanising System Zinga is a one pack coating that contains 96% zinc in the dry film and provides cathodic protection of ferrous metals. It can be used as a unique system as an alternative to hot-dip galvanisation or metallisation, as primer in a duplex system (active + passive) or as a recharging system for hot-dip galvanisation, metallisation or zinganised surfaces. It can be applied by brushing, rolling or spraying on a clean and rough substrate in a wide range of atmospheric circumstances.
Zinga is also available as an aerosol and is sold as Zingaspray.
- Can protect as long as hot-dip galvanising
- Can be applied on site
- Can be used to re-coat existing galvanising
- Existing layers of Zinga can be re-coated
- Excellent primer in Duplex syste
- Good resistance to mechanical abrasion
- Excellent adhesio
- Extremely flexible
- Can be applied in extreme temperatures
- Weldable to X-ray quality
- Certified to not spread flame or create smoke (BS476 parts 6&7)
- Unlimited shelf-life and unlimited pot-life