Flexcrete Monodex Ultra
High performance decorative anti-carbonation masonry coating.
Please contact your local branch for price and availability.
Monodex Ultra is a one component, decorative coating which offers an economic solution for the protection of buildings and other structures with a service life up to 10 years. To inhibit the growth of mould and lichen, it contains an active biocide which is retained in-film. Elastomeric properties permit substrate movement and bridging of hairline cracks. Adhesion is excellent to mineral substrates and other commonly encountered building materials. Monodex Ultra is cost effective for internal use and for the external decorative protection
of facades, soffits and the elevations of structures in temperate and tropical climates.
- Advanced co-polymer formulation with excellent adhesion and resistance to weathering.
- Arrests carbonation in reinforced concrete structures through high diffusion resistance to carbon dioxide.
- Vapour permeable nature allows damp substrates to breathe and dry out without blistering of the coating.
- Durable barrier to rainwater ingress with Inherent flexibility to resist substrate hairline cracking.
- Active encapsulated in-film biocide inhibits the growth of mould, mildew and lichens.
- Two coats can be applied during one working day, with year round application possible.
- Environmentally friendly, minimal VOC, low hazard, water based product with no flash point.
- Produces a matt finish and is available in a range of attractive colours.
MONODEX ULTRA is a technically advanced, minimal VOC, water-based decorative coating which protects against carbonation and water ingress without entrapping moisture. It is fast drying for year round use externally with excellent fire performance characteristics for internal use. MONODEX ULTRA prevents water ingress and resists the growth of mould and fungi, making it the ideal low cost coating for new build and maintenance projects.