Flexcrete Monolite – Intercrete 4803
International Intercrete 4803 (formerly Flexcrete Monolite) is a single component, water-based (VOC free), polymer modified, fibre reinforced, low density cementitious repair mortar. The thixotropic nature of the product enables easy high build hand and trowel application for the repair of voids and the rendering and re-profiling of vertical, horizontal and overhead surfaces.
Please contact your local branch for price and availability.
- Pack size: 18 kg unit
All prices include free standard delivery to most U.K. mainland addresses.
Product Details and Intended Uses
Specifically designed for the non-structural repair and reinstatement of concrete, brick or stone substrates, Intercrete 4803 is a low density, lightweight, fibre reinforced, polymer modified shrinkage compensated mortar. It exhibits high bond strength exceeding the tensile strength of concrete, ensuring monolithic performance of the repair. Intercrete 4803 can be applied up to 100mm (4 inches) in a single layer in vertical, horizontal and overhead situations.
Intercrete 4803 is CE-marked in accordance with BS EN 1504-3, Class R2. Suitable for repair methods 3.1, 7.1, 7.2 as defined in BS EN 1504-3.
- 5mm – 100mm
Please refer to the Data Sheet for additional preparation, application and safety instructions prior to usage.
- Incorporates the latest proven cement chemistry, micro-silica, fibre and styrene acrylic copolymer technology.
- Pre-packaged material requiring mixing with clean water to give an easily trowel-able mortar with a maximum single application thickness of 100mm in vertical, horizontal and overhead situations.
- High bond strength exceeds tensile strength of concrete, thus ensuring monolithic performance of the repair.
- Improved tensile and impact strength. Excellent low sag properties.
- Ideal for non-structural repairs and applications where additional dead load must be kept to a minimum.
- Economic low density mortar generally requiring no substrate or inter-layer priming.
- Part bags can be mixed.
- Easily over-coated with specialist membranes to provide further protection and aesthetic quality.
Clean all equipment immediately after use with clean water.
All surplus materials and empty containers should be disposed of in accordance with appropriate regional regulations/legislation.
When used as part of an approved scheme, Intercrete 4803 has the following certification:
- CE-marked in accordance with BS EN 1504-3, Class R2.
- Suitable for repair methods 3.1, 7.1, 7.2 as defined in BS EN 1504-3.
- Compliant with Highways Agency Standard BD27/86 for the repair of Highway Structures.
- Compliant with LU Standard 1-085 ‘Fire Safety Performance of Materials’.
International Intercrete 4803 repair mortar shall be a single component cementitious mortar, incorporating microsilica, fibre and styrene acrylic copolymer technology. It shall be CE-marked in accordance with BS EN 1504- 3 Class R2, and shall comply with the following performance specification:
- 5-100mm application thickness in a single layer, even overhead.
- Compressive strength at 20oC (68oF) of at least 13MPa in 1 day and 30MPa in 28 days.
- Flexural strength at 28 days (20oC, 65% RH) of at least 5.68MPa in accordance with EN 196-1.
This product is intended for use only by professional applicators in industrial situations in accordance with the advice given on this sheet, the Safety Data Sheet and the container(s), and should not be used without reference to the Safety Data Sheet (SDS).
All work involving the application and use of this product should be performed in compliance with all relevant national, Health, Safety & Environmental standards and regulations.
For further advice regarding the use of this product, technical support or a quotation please contact us.