Please click the product links to view specific product information within the Floor Repair range and download technical product data sheets.
All our advertised prices include free standard U.K. mainland delivery.
“Great prices, free technical support and a 100% happy to recommend customer rating.”
General Concrete Patch and Floor Repair
Materials for all types of concrete repair including high-strength, deep, thin, shallow, horizontal, vertical and overhead.
We supply products that can be used for a variety of general concrete and floor repairs, such as:
- Repairing damaged floors, steps, slabs, pavements, yard, driveways
- Small patch repairs and pothole / hole repairs in concrete slabs, both internal and external
- Repairs to arrises / corners of concrete floors, slabs, walls, joints, junctions etc. spalled movement joints (expansion / contraction joints)
- Repairs to risers, nosings, goings and re-levelling worn concrete steps and staircases
- Small patch repairs to concrete ramps, pavements, yards, driveways
- To patch repair worn concrete floors
- To make up level differences in localised areas, bedding kerb stones directly to macadam, bedding concrete kerbs and pre-cast concrete units, bedding manhole frames,
- Repairing spalled concrete slabs.
These products can be used in heavy duty / heavy wear / heavily trafficked areas where resistance to abrasion, robustness, durability, impact resistance and chemical resistance are required.
Repair Depth / Thickness
We supply products capable of repairing depths from feather-edged (0mm) to 500mm. It is important to select the right product for the depth of repair, some products are not capable of being feather-edged, others cannot be used above a certain thickness because too much heat will be generated during the curing.
Alternatively, please use our enquiry form and we will respond shortly.